Monday 26 March 2012

My return from abroad.

   I have returned.  Barcelona was one of the most beautiful cities I have ever visited.  A cacophony of interlinking styles, fashions and ideas.

   Below are a selection of photos that I really enjoyed taking, and would like to share with you on the World Wide Web.
 
I love the imagery and flow of this image.


 
Space Baboon




I love the quirkiness of this image

 
I found these masks in a Masquerade shop just round the corner from my hotel.  I especially like this one due to its triptych nature.


 
The extreme glamorous nature of this mask is almost unbelievable. Incredibly beautiful, and incredibly sinister.  The best of both worlds.





 
A beautiful, vaulted ceiling welcomed me to this medieval cathedral.  This photo was taken in the cloister.  I love the natural effect of trees within a human space.



 
What a bike.  I love the green filter used here. It makes the chrome pop, and the black shine and shimmer.


 
Gaudi's house, designed by him.  This ceiling took my breath away.  It is almost unbelievable, a swirl which culminates in a modern light, which for me works unbelievably well.  It has elements of a wormhole, sucking in space and time, and within this house, it feels like time its very self stands still.

No comments:

Post a Comment